Microtrol Engineering Inc
Interested in learning more about us?
ME-1250 CNC Stretch Press Controls
The Microtrol Engineering ME-1250 stretch press control is our customizable CNC that will increase your production and quality for various skin and extrusion forming processes. Using Interpolation style feed, we can control the stretching speed down to .1 inches per minute for precision forming reducing luter marks and cracking.
Some of the features of the ME-1250 control are:
- Customized HMI and data entry written in Visual Basic to your needs.
- Up to 24 axes of velocity and position hydraulic servo valve control.
- Up to 16 solenoid directional control axes
- Recipe or CNC program storage up to the limit of the Hard Drive memory.
- CPAC 3000 PLC with OPC server interface to control PC
- Industrial Advantek PC for reliability and performance.
- On-line PLC monitor for troubleshooting machine problems
- Fully parameterized servo and operational functions for customization.
Machines Types supported:
- Cyril Bath Skin and Extrusion Presses
- Sheridan Gray Longitudinal Presses